Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just 5 more minutes...

I think Ellie takes after me... she is NOT a morning dog. Jeff gets up early ... and we are both still in bed. Then I get up and get ready for work. Ellie is still snuggled down. Finally, when I have to go downstairs to eat breakfast and leave, I normally have to coax her down with me. This is not easy, and occasionally I have to carry her down (if I am in a hurry). Then when we get downstairs she heads strait for her downstairs bed. And promptly falls back asleep. Rough life :)!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cute puppy! I can't wait to get a doggy who sleeps with me. Not sure Greg will allow it though...

Jake and Megan said...

I soooo wish Kage was like that!! He hears one noice in the morning and he is whinning until we let him out. Hopefully when he is a teenager he'll like to sleep in.

Cinda said...

It's a rough life being a dog, I'm sure. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.