Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Favorite things...

Some of my favorite things lately...

*The snooze button ...
*Snuggling with Jeff after we push said snooze button one (or five) more times ...
*Two year olds who fall asleep standing up in their crib :)!
*My new (hot pink) glitter toes. I find myself admiring them a lot. Pathetic? Maybe, but they are seriously so fun I can hardly stand it!
*Building Lego towers. I'm quite the expert, you should know.
*Buying/putting together baby presents! I have three(!) friends having babies in the next few weeks ... and it is so fun to put together gifts unique to each friend/friendship.
*Listening to Landon pick out stories to read together "Ow bout ... zis one!" and then snuggling in to read story, after story ... after story!
*Homemade scones and French pastries ... and friends to chat with while indulging in them!
*Cookie-dough egg rolls. They are so naughty ... but SO good!
*Workouts I can do from home that are really challenging. Because of the two items above I really, really need them!
*Stepper's photo challenge.
Jeff snapped this one of Landon and I on Saturday morning.
Just reading together in his toy room.
We also find Landon in there quite often just getting in a little reading time himself.
And we certainly can't leave Jeff out of the photo challenge ...
I found this one on my phone after Easter morning :)!

1 comment:

Stepper the Mighty said...

I love your glitter toes, too! They ARE so fun, and very eye-catching.

And I love getting together for scones/pastries with girlfriends, too! So glad I'm involved (even though my diet wouldn't let me try any of your goodies. Frown!)

And YAY! Good job getting in on the photo challenge! You should link it up to the official Embrace The Camera blog so the others can see your efforts. :D

And that secret photo of Jeff and Landon is SO GREAT. Finding something like that would make me so happy - for forever. Handsome boys!

What in heavens name is a cookie dough roll? It sounds terrifying!