Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Best Buddies

We feel really lucky that Landon has so many little friends to play with. He is really, really getting into his "fends" as he calls them and lights up when he knows he gets to play.

I think we can safely say that his best friend is Espen. Their birthdays are a mere four weeks apart, they are both only children and have a passion for trains that only little boys understand! They get along in a way I didn't know 2-year-olds could.

Last night we did a temple babysitting swap. Before we left I told Landon that after he finished his dinner he was going to Espen's house to play (a place, I'm pretty sure he believes is close to heaven ... it has Espen and trains). Naturally, he immediately decided he was done with dinner.

When I put him down he started spinning in frenetic circles while changing "Espen's House!" over and over. Then at one point he had worked himself into such a frenzy that he ran and plastered himself against our back door still shouting "Espen's House!" Seriously. I almost died laughing! Clearly we cannot take this friendship lightly.

Tamsin (aka "Espen's mommy") sent me this picture while Jeff and I were at the temple.
Does that not just make your heart melt? Those two and their shared cuteness just kills me ...

No comments: