Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Football!

What's fall without a little football?! Landon talks about football constantly and is a pro at the "rah-rah" part of the Cougar fight song ... so on Friday night Jeff, my dad and I took Landon to his first BYU football game! He loved it! I'm not sure what he loved more - the actual football game, getting to sing the fight song with thousands of people, or getting to watch the jumbo-tron (a big thrill in and of itself).
My dad is as true-blue of a fan as you get,
so I'm glad they got to go together!

Jeff loves Landon's football obsession ...
I think it's because it gives him an excuse to watch more!
Go Cougars!!
He also took a walk around the stadium with dad. He found a whole bin of footballs ... and that was too awesome not to play with. He loves footballs but he wants the real thing not a baby-sized one.
It was so fun to take him to his first game and let him watch his favorite sport live. Go Cougars!!

1 comment:

Tamsin North said...

The "Go Cougars" shot just kills me, so cute!