Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crossword

Have you ever noticed that things seem to "trend" on Facebook? You know ... checking to see if people delete you (although why you should care is beyond me), protesting or supporting a recent political statement, posting what color of unmentionables you are wearing that day (something I find to be a bit too much information for the general public personally), etc. The last couple of days I have noticed a crossword. You are supposed to look at it and the first three words you find describe you. (Here it is so you can catch a visual of what I'm describing)
I decide to play along. The first word I found? Fat.

I stopped immediately. I decided these sorts of things were not good for my self-esteem or sanity. And really ... who makes these things anyways? If you're going to they should be filled with all sorts of happy words ... like funny, cute, fabulous ... there is enough negativity in this world!

After I clicked off of the offensive puzzle I went and ate some chocolate just for good measure :)! Take that crossword puzzle!

4 comments:

Stepper the Mighty said...

Amen, sista!

Especially since my three words were plop, tub, and fool.

I also ate chocolate in defiance of the puzzle.

Unless...maybe the puzzle was describing that one time I dropped my book in the tub? 'cause that did make a plop sound, and it was rather foolish.

But still deserving of chocolate.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

ari, this just reminded me of when we were roommates. I was dying laughing reading this! I would've hit the chocolate with you. those darn facebook fads!:)

Jake and Megan said...

I laughed when I read this post but then I tried to find 3 words. Yeah,I'm not even going to tell you the first word I found! Just not true...

Anonymous said...

I hear ya!

I wasn't about to mention the lovely words I found ... fag, plop, and a simplified version of the 'f'word.
...nice...
LOL!