Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's that time again!

It's December 1st. Can you believe it? Me neither! But I am VERY excited ... because I love this time of year. Love is an understatement ... but I couldn't think of a bigger, more adoring word, so I'll stick with love. This one is pretty special because it's Landon's first! And I'm pretty sure we are way more excited than he is (although he did try to open one of his presents today!).

So that brings me to my next topic ... Christmas cards! I love sending Christmas cards. I kind of think it is becoming a lost tradition to some people. We don't get nearly as many as I'd like (hint, hint) ... but each one we do receive is received with child-like gladness. They adorn our fridge and counter top until January (seriously!) and I run to the mailbox each day (even though it is freezing) just to see if there is something inside that isn't a bill!

This year I'm extra excited ... because it will include a picture of our little family! So I started looking early this year ... and I found some cards on Shutterfly that I started to drool over (I told you this Christmas card thing is a big deal to me) and then I made Jeff look through all of them with me :)!

THEN I found out about this really cool promotion they are doing ... since I am posting this they will give me 50 FREE Christmas cards. Um, yes please!

And since I love looking through them so much I am going to share some of my faves with you ...
This Ornament one is simply adorable - it's actually the first one I fell in love with a few weeks ago. And this Sparkle and Shine? So cute! I like this Kaleidoscope Stars one as well. I normally go with my signature snowmen ... but I am loving all the bright, modern colors and designs this year. However ... this Snow Pals gives me the best of both...I could go on and on ...

But if you want to take a peek ... here are some of their other cool products: Photo Calendar (what Grandma wouldn't love one of those for Christmas?!), Birthday Cards, and Holiday Party Invitations (so much more adorable and unique than the ones you buy from a local store!)

So the real question now is ... have I shown you the Christmas card that we are going to use?! Hmmm .... guess you'll just have to wait and see when yours arrives in the mail! (How's that for suspense?!)

Happy browsing!

No comments: