Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Fishy Project

A while back Jeff and I were at Gardner Village. And Jeff spotted this very adorable stuffed fish pattern ... it would look perfect in Landon's room ... so we decided it was a must have. Fast forward several weeks later ... I talked to my friend Tamara and she is very excited to help me make these fish! Thank goodness she is both crafty and persistent. This is one of those things I have a tendency to get started and then never finish. She on the other hand loves doing projects and was even nice enough to call me to ask when we could do it! So this week we got together ... and she let me take up her entire day. But we got it done! Okay, Tamara may have done the majority of the sewing, but I helped the entire time, and even sewed one together by myself! We think they turned out so cute!! What do you think?

While we were busy Tamara's daughter and Landon were left to fend for themselves :)! They seemed to do okay ...
And here they are in his room:Thanks again Tamara!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ok, those are adorable! They look great in his room too. You'll have to teach me how to make them :)

Tamara said...

They look perfect on the hooks!It was a fun day for me too.

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Those are so stinkin cute!!! by the way that web site for vacation rentals is www.vrbo.com also Kathy Shanley 808-271-1831 is a realtor that got my sister the condo right by the Turtle bay hotel that we stayed in. good luck!!!