Saturday, November 13, 2010

Family Pics

Every single day I'm thankful for this guy:
And that I get to snuggle with him! I'm one lucky mama!

I am also so, so thankful for Jeff. I know I technically listed both of these guys once on my list already. But I figure you can never be too thankful for the main men in your life!

Can you blame me?
These are from our family picture shoot. You know ... the one where it was pouring rain so we canceled the actual photographer and took some ourselves. My dad and Ale took turns taking pictures and they both do a pretty good job for being self-taught. We even got one of all of us using the tri-pod!
Another one I just love...

2 comments:

Abby Killam said...

you guys are just adorable!! wish i could meet that little guy in person!

Janey said...

What a beautiful family! Landon looks so handsome in his little outfit!