Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dear Aunt Carla and Cousin Maddie,

I did it! I finally learned how to use the sippy cup you gave me!! And now it is my favorite because it says my name on it and is a cool orange color! It's my mom's favorite now too because I don't get as much water on my clothes when I use it. Thank you very much for getting it for me. I can't wait to see you next month ... and show off my mad sippy cup drinking skills.

Love,

Landon
He actually kept posing for us when we tried to take these! What a goof-ball!

In other unrelated news I wanted to add a few things to my thankful list ...

12. Date night! I LOVE going out just Jeff and I (or with friends) ... it reminds us why we got together in the first place, and let's us let loose and have fun. And I have a firm belief that us going out is good for Landon too.
13. Sippy cups! Seriously ... hours of fun for Landon. Who knew?
14. The fact that Landon is a great eater (I'm pretty sure that is obvious from all his pictures). But I always rest easy knowing he has eaten enough to fill him up :)
15. But on a similar track ... I am also very grateful that Landon is eating less formula overall! Wow ... that stuff is like liquid gold!
16. The park. We have so many really cool ones close to us. We spent 2 hours yesterday walking around (or being strolled eating a leaf), playing on the swings (no matter what Jeff says I was totally higher than he was), and having a picnic. Thank goodness for these parts of our city!
17. Sunday Family Dinner. We don't do it every Sunday, but most. And it's fun ... and crazy ... and usually really, really loud. But it's family ... and there is always good food!
18. Chocolate. Do I even need to explain that one?

No comments: