Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pictures!

Carla and Maddie surprised Landon with a new outfit ... and oh my gosh does it look adorable on him! Everything they pick out is super stylish ... and if I must say he makes it just that much more adorable :)!

He's a little wiggle worm now, so it's hard to get non-blurry pictures. He also gets very serious when the camera is around ... so I generally take 20 pictures to get 1 or 2 great ones. But here were a few of my faves.
(He thinks he is such a big boy when he stands up!)

In other exciting news ... today Landon discovered Ellie (much to Ellie's chagrin since she has been studiously ignoring him since he was born). It was really cute to see how excited he was ... to have his fingers licked and to give her kisses! (Don't worry ... he was heavily disinfected after!)

Landon also got some stylish clothes from Grandma and Grandpa's recent trip to Europe to pick up Aunt Ale. These are all still too big on him, otherwise I would have modeled them for you also. Please note ... his first Beatles t-shirt, his first Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt (Grandpa is a card-carrying member of the Hard Rock club and had to introduce Landon early to good rock and roll) and an authentic Italia jacket (Aunt Ale actually went to Italy to get it!).

And in other adorable GQ fashion I got Landon his first dress shirt for church. Holy adorable!

Um, and can we say twins :)!
I love my boys!

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Oh my heck those shirts from Europe are AWESOME!! What a stud he will be in those.

P.S We should find sometime to get together!

Stepper the Mighty said...

i love your boys, too. And I love that quicksilver getup!

lets hang out again, soon!