Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Back...

I'm back ... not just from vacation (although we are back from that also; I will blog about it soon!) ... I am back at work today. So far I have only cried twice (don't worry, I wasn't actually at work yet). Everyone has been so sweet and welcoming to me - apparently people miss you when you are gone for 4 months. And I know Landon is in good hands. He just isn't in my hands, so that makes me sad. And I miss his face.

Can you blame me?
I'm excited to be back, but it is a catch 22. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, bittersweet! Good luck!

Shelley said...

I don't blame you at all. Good luck at work (say HI to who's left of the crew for me!)
p.s. I started a blog shelleyboshard.blogspot.com

Cinda said...

Good luck. It will be a hard adjustment, but you can do it. You'll probably squeeze him all night long when you get home! Hopefully he will adjust just as well.

Stepper the Mighty said...

Goooood Luuuuuuck! :D

jojo venom said...

OOOOOOO SO SWEET.......CUTE.....MMMMUUUUUUAAACCCCCHHHHHH.......KISS FROM ME