Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Blonde Moment

I think all the hair color is going to my brain. Yesterday Landon and I went to my parent's house to say goodbye before they leave on vacation. Naturally, Ellie came too ... she feels very strongly about Grandma and James in particular. After a while I load Landon back up and we head home. I suddenly realize when I am almost into our neighborhood that I FORGOT ELLIE!

So I sigh, circle through the neighborhood and start heading back up the road. Well we're about 80% of the way back when I happen to glance at the back seat out of the corner of my eye ... and who is looking out the window ... ELLIE! She had been there the whole time.

When I pulled over to turn the car back around I just had to sit there for a minute to laugh I felt like such an idiot!!

But it was pretty funny :)!

2 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

That's awesome! That is something I would do!

Becca said...

Lol! Hilarious! But it sounds more like a Mom moment than a blonde moment to me. :)