Tuesday, July 20, 2010

4 Months

This guy:

Is officially 4 months.

And now for the news you have all been waiting for ...

He is 17.13 lbs.!!! That is in the 90 percentile folks :)!

He is 25 inches long and his height and head size are in the 50 percentile. You know, average ... unlike that first stat.

I asked the Dr. about solid foods, since Landon is always staring and reaching for ours. He said we are welcome to start him on veggies (which I was expecting), but then I asked about rice cereal. He said "nope, it has a lot of calories, and he just doesn't really need that." Ha ha ha ...

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hahaha, what a chunk! That's what I had been guessing, what a big, healthy boy!

Stepper the Mighty said...

HOLY GRAVY I LOVE THAT LITTLE KID!

He will be a world famous food critic one day.
Mark my words.

Tamara said...

That is so funny that your doc told you it had too many calories! His fatness is soo cute.

Tamsin said...

Even the Asians approve!