Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Rant and a Rave

First off my rant: Little boys' clothing! Holy cow - around here there are such limited options for little boys clothes (which is weird considering how many babies there are around here). I think it is silly that everywhere I go there are adorable clothes for baby girls but hardly anything for little boys. Do people assume that just because boys are more rambunctious that they can't also look stylish? I for one am appalled that there are really only a couple of stores that have cute clothes for boys consistently. There, I have now ranted about that and gotten it off my chest.

Now for my rave: Landon slept from 8:30 pm to 5:30 am this morning! HOLY COW! When he cried this morning I really thought it was the middle of the night, and when I looked at the clock I was shocked!! I have no idea how long we'll have to wait for that to happen again, so I had to rave about it today just in case. My fingers are crossed that this will stay a habit, but I'm not counting on it, so I had to be excited in this moment :)!

No comments: