Thursday, May 13, 2010

Landon's Top 10

I have had a few requests lately for more Landon pictures for a few family members who aren't local or around this summer. So, I decided to give you a list of Landon's favorite things (please keep in mind these are just things, he has a lot of favorite people as well, but we'll save that for a different post)

1. His Bottle. If you have seen him at all you know this is TOP of his list. This picture was taken when he was about 3 weeks old ... he was already so concerned about getting fed that he decided he would try to help. I love the way he grins right after he is fed :)
2. Singing. His current favorites are I am a Child of God (as a lullaby) and the Itsy Bitsy Spider (with If You're Happy and You Know It coming in a close third). He thinks anything with hand motions is fabulously fun.
3. Being naked. And holy adorable he is so cute when he is naked ... I love to squeeze all of his little rolls! This was right after his bath ... we were singing together when he was getting dressed.
4. The magic swing. He actually hated the one we bought him ... but he LOVES this one that Matt and Carolyn let us borrow. I love how he looks like a little old man in a recliner in it.
5. Napping. Especially in his comfy nursery chair with us. I walked in one day to find this and my heart just melted :)
6. Laying on the floor just chilling. If he can be naked while doing this ... or at least have his pants off that is an extra bonus :)
7. Lights or objects dangling above his head.
8. Rides ... this kid is a motion junkie! He loves the car, the stroller and the Baby Bjorn. Here he is in the stroller this morning.
9. Sleeping with his hands just like this:
10. His tongue.
And just because I promised a lot of pictures here are a couple I took this morning that I thought were just adorable:

We were chatting while he was in his crib ... he thinks I am quite amusing. Please note his belly :)
His "I am so STARVING I am being forced to eat my hands" look:
And just because this is adorable!

8 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

I LOVE THAT BELLY! He is soooo cute!

Stephie said...

boy does that little boy look like my brother or what! he is a doll!! cant wait to meet him in July!

Matt and Carolyn said...

Love all the pictures! And yeah, his belly is awesome, but pictures just don't do it justice. You have to feel that pudge to really appreciate it! :)

Lisa said...

What a sweetheart- we can't wait to see him- you guys are coming down here soon right??

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

he's sooo adorable!!!! I can't wait for you guys to come down. It's going to be awesome to see Landon and you guys too. Love you. i loveeeeeeee his belly.
emmy

Welsh Woman said...

Oh my goodness he is getting cuter everyday. I LOVE his belly! I'm trying to give Telyn one but she's not cooperating :)

佳帆 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.