Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Yesterday was my first-ever Mother's Day. Jeff and Landon made it pretty special for me. Jeff woke up with Landon the whole night before so I got to sleep! AMAZING! I'm glad they are such pals ... and co-conspirators apparently. Jeff made me a big breakfast, but claimed that everything was Landon's idea. Landon also "told" Jeff to get me flowers from him but to make sure to get a bouquet that was "just his size." Don't worry ... Jeff is very good at following instructions :).

Case in point (Landon still has a hard time looking at the camera):
Then we went to dinner at my parents house and Jeff and my dad made us dinner. It was delicious. Jeff and I topped the evening off by watching The Young Victoria, which I love ... but is generally the type of movie Jeff avoids at all costs :)!

I appreciate them making the day so special ... I love them both so much!

1 comment:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Aww thats so cute!! Happy First mothers day!!!