Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday ... to Jeff!

On March 5, 1980 the world changed for the better when Jeff was born. And today is the special day we get to celebrate! My adorable husband is officially 29! I wish I could scan pictures so you could see what an adorable baby he was. You'll just have to take my word for it.

I guess cute never changes ... here he is now:



Here are some fun facts about Jeff ...

*He was born in New Mexico
*Jeff smiled for the first time at 2 days old. I don't know if that is normal or not, but I think it speaks to his amazing sense of humor :)!
*He's SUCH an over-achiever ... he graduated from Pre-school AND College! (We have pictures to prove both)
*Jeff has the "Terry tongue" ... so when he is concentrating really hard he'll be biting his tongue between his teeth and it will be peeking out of his mouth
*The Cubs and Jazz are his favorite teams. You can imagine what World Series time is like around our house ...
*Jeff got is Eagle Scout award and the ripe ol' age of 14
*He was the tennis team "captain" (I put that in quotes because it really isn't called captain, but you get the idea)
*Jeff has ALWAYS been a good citizen ... this was proved for real when he got the "Citizenship Award" in elementary school (I also have a copy of this, just in case you need proof)

Didn't I get lucky?! I sure think so. Jeff is just an amazing person and anyone who has had the opportunity to get to know him will agree.

Happy Birthday, babe ... I love you!


2 comments:

Abby Killam said...

yaaaay- loved this post!! Happy Birthday Jeff!! - here's another fact to add. Jeff is the best girlfriend haha! We used to have girls nights in high school but Jeff was ALWAYS invited of course!!
Have a great day!

Cinda said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Alee was due on your birthday, but she decided to come on her other uncle's birthday. Sorry you couldn't share your day with her! He!He!