Friday, March 20, 2009

One Amazing Girl!

Jeff again. I received some negative feedback on my first post so I decided to start from scratch again. So here is my first post take II!Four years ago I met the most amazing person in the world. Now four years later I've been blessed by having that person in my life and lucky to have her as my wife. And today she turns 27!!!! So help me celebrate Ari and wish her a happy birthday! She always posts things about me being "amazing" but she's the one that's AMAZING!
She is the most thoughtful person and will do anything to bring a smile to some one's face. I've never seen anyone so dedicated to something...take for example zumba...her new obsession. She doesn't know this but I will watch her and holy cow! She's also a future tennis star and has come along way from when we first started playing. So now that spring is in the air we can get her ready for Wimbledon...watch out Serena! She is a very funny person...probably thanks to me...but she can always get me laughing. There are so many more things that make Ari who she is! To this day I'm not sure why or how I got so lucky but I am definitely not complaining. So happy birthday Ari and I look forward to many many more! I Love you Ari!

12 comments:

Abby Killam said...

you guys are the cutest couple ever!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Ari! I hope you have a wonderful day and I just wanted to say thanks for being such a great friend and Visiting Teacher.

Kim said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing day Ari!!

Stephie said...

happy birthday Ari!

Margo said...

Happy Birthday Ari!! We missed you at our card making get together. We'll do it again.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!!

Jake and Megan said...

You guys are so dang cute. Happy birthday Ari! Jeff - I love your new post.

Becca said...

I got a kick out of your last post!

Happy birthday Ari!

Stepper the Mighty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ari!

Jeff - thanks for the tribute to Ari! Though I enjoyed your ORIGINAL first post quite a bit, this one takes the cake for obvious reasons. :)

You guys ROCK!

Merilee said...

Happy Birthday Ari!!!!

Little jealous on your Ireland trip. Have a great time.

Tamara said...

Ari -

Happy Birthday! (yesterday) Jeff is right you are one amazin' gal. I love being friends with you - I always know whenever I talk to you you will be full of energy and happiness! I love you.

PS - Jeff, I think your first and second posts were both great.

Cinda said...

Happy (late) birthday!