Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Furniture!

If you know me you know I LOVE to decorate. I love to shop around and have that A-HA moment when I find just what I was looking for. That happened last week! We had talked about buying some new furniture for a while since we were lacking enough seating for guests ... and Jeff kept dropping hints about getting a new TV. So we decided that we should start looking around more seriously - thinking it would take months for me to find what I wanted. Instead I found exactly what I was looking for! Yay!

Here is our new couch!


And love seat!



I LOVE all the pillows because they are so fun! Don't worry ... they all come off, so you can make it as wide or narrow as is comfortable ... which was Jeff's only request :)!

Speaking of Jeff ... this couldn't be a purchase just for me .... Nope. This needed to be a his and hers sort of thing. You have seen mine ... this is what Jeff picked out:



I tried to take a picture of all of its HD glory ... but I had to settle on stationary figures!

We are very excited ... so come on by to take a look :)!

7 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

I love them! I can't wait to see them in real life!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

oooh! you guys found some good stuff!:) how exciting!

Stephie said...

what size is the TV? Kirk just bought a 50' tv with out tax return.

Hali said...

Darling! Seriously... I'm coveting right about now!

Stepper the Mighty said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

you guys got a modern/retro style couch! ((clapclapclap))

luff them!

Jen said...

I love the new couches. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Now I have one more way of stocking you :).

Kristin Joy said...

I appreciate your choice!! Love this elegant new couch!! Actually, It's best home decor material!!