Friday, February 6, 2009

Love Month Part II

This one's for the girls!!

I love having girlfriends. Really great, strong women that make life more fun and give support when needed. I didn't always like having friends that were girls. High school is so catty that I was dreading having female roommates. But my wonderful roommates changed my mind on that! And so many girls since then ...

I love that they understand fat days and an insatiable need for chocolate. They are thoughtful. They love cheesy chick flicks. They listen and give advice that only another women can give. They want to share their good news with you ... and want to hear yours. On the flip side, they provide a shoulder to cry on when you need one. They encourage you to be strong and brave ... and at the same time not be afraid to be a girly-girl.

To all of my wonderful girlfriends ... thank you! I love you lots!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Ari - that was such a sweet post. You are a great girlfriend!

Unknown said...

GURL! You know I love you. AND I miss you desperately. Let's hang out and be girls someday, k?