Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let the Spoiling Begin...

Two days a week Landon gets to have one-on-one time with Grandma while I am at work. We are so lucky to have them live so close. Landon just lights up whenever she walks in ... it's like he knows the next 4 hours are going to involve nothing but spoiling him and playing with him!

Case in point:

Today I forgot an address I needed at work. So I called home to get it. My mom had to walk upstairs to get it, so Landon came with her. Then before she could look for it she found something for him to play with (and the first couple of suggestions were rejected ... she found just the right thing eventually) chatting with him the whole time. Then she looked for the address for me ... still talking to him most of the time :)!

I could feel him smiling through the phone - it was so cute!

I love that they both get that time ... and that he is so happy when she is around! So Grandma ... let the spoiling continue ... you have one major fan in Landon (and us of course!)!

No comments: