Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I love...

...the beautiful bouquet of fall flowers sitting on our kitchen table ... especially because they were from my Mr. "just because"

...the crisp, fall air. Doesn't it just feel refreshing?

...the anticipation of an upcoming trip to the Pumpkin Patch.

...the fact that Landon looks so cute it overalls it almost kills me!

...the smell of pumpkin-flavored desserts ... so delicious (and tempting!)

...that Landon and I are getting invited to activities. He's still a little young, but it sure makes us feel good to be included ... and he loves to be around other kids!

...that they rescue workers got all of the Chilean miners out of the mine. It is wonderful and refreshing to see something happy in the news.

...everything about fall.

1 comment:

Janey said...

I know I know!! Fall is the best!!