Thursday, April 22, 2010

A New Addiction

I've never been a big TV person - I just never have been. But every once in a while I find a show that is just too good to not get addicted to. And now I have two ...

Modern Family - oh my heck this is so funny! My absolute favorite character is Cam - he is just a crack up. And who can't relate to a crazy, messy big family. LOVE IT!

Glee. Wow. So, right before we had Landon we went out with our friends Scott and Jacqueline to Chili's and then to a movie. Well, unfortunately most of Provo had the same idea and all the movies were sold out. So Jacqueline said she had the episodes of Glee at their house - so we decided to watch them. It was love at first watch! So Jeff and I rented the entire rest of the first season and plowed through them in preparation for this season. I'm seriously obsessed! Pathetically so, actually. I think it is because I was in show choir in High School, and am such a dork that I would have LOVED to be in a Glee club. The idea of randomly singing through the school and having a soundtrack of your life is just so appealing somehow. And because Sue reminds me just a bit of my cheer coach. And because the jokes Sue makes about Will's hair never cease to make me laugh. And I love the drama (which is funny, because in real life I hate drama, and I did in High School too)! Whoever thought of this show is just brilliant - it's made this non-TV person a believer :)

Catch an episode of one or both of these and let me know if it makes you an addict too ... unless you already are one :)

3 comments:

Welsh Woman said...

I am totally addicted to Glee as well, from the first episode. I think you have great taste in addictions.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

we LOVE modern family. and cam is my favorite too.:)

Jen said...

I LOVE MODERN FAMILY!!! I think I like it more than the Office now. Glee is also a pretty good one. If you're going to watch TV, I'm glad you're choosing the best ones!