Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Landon Pictures

When Landon was 2 weeks old we had his pictures taken by a photographer that works with newborns and kids (sarahwardphoto.blogspot.com). She was fantastic! I just HAD to have pictures of his tiny adorable-ness ... and these turned out so cute. I couldn't be happier with them! I can't believe he is already almost a month old (Thursday!), and he seems so much bigger. So it makes me even more glad to have captured pictures of him so little. These are just a couple of my favorites ... but I hope you like them!



This last one is my absolute favorite! I can't believe she captured his smile! Every time I see this one it melts my heart all over again!

8 comments:

Becca said...

Those turned out beautifully!

The Chezik Family said...

super cute!~

Welsh Woman said...

Very cute! :)
I bet you can't wait to get every single one blown up! lol

Carolyn said...

Soooooo cute! I love all of them, but his smile one is just so precious.

Jake and Megan said...

ADORABLE! I love the last one! So cute.

Kristin said...

Love the pictures!! So adorable.

Abby Killam said...

these are priceless! He is so adorable!!

Lindsay said...

So cute! And great family photo--priceless!