Thursday, September 2, 2010

5 Years!

Five years ago today we did this:
What an incredible decision ... the best one we've made yet! I love knowing that one moment will effect us for eternity and has led us to where we are now as a couple and as a family. I feel very blessed to have found Jeff. We really do belong together - he makes the whole world right for me. I'm grateful for the millions of ways he makes me feel loved and taken care of. He still makes me laugh as hard as the night I met him, and I still want to be with him every second of every day (seriously, I'm not even exaggerating!). I think that makes me a very lucky girl!

I'm counting on forever, and that still doesn't seem long enough ... I love you babe!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ari your hair was so long! And dark. Beautiful picture, congrats on 5 years!

Jake and Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!