Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Now Featuring ...

A very cute friend of mine - Stepper (who is adorably preggo with her second) is doing a week of "the bump" on her fun-to-read blog. And rumor has it ... I am to be featured! The perks of being preggo go on and on! I felt so honored to be included - she was so sweet to think of me!

How it works is each of us selected gets a day to be featured ... and I believe mine is Wednesday. I answered questions ... and even sent in my very first bump pic. It doesn't look bump like ... more lumpish at this point. I am very excited to move to official-looking bump status. But I'll take this for now :)

If you want to read up on me and the other moms-to-be check out: http://stepperwashere.blogspot.com/ (I don't know how to do the cool link thing ... sorry!)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Well I'm a little slow in congratulating you, but congratulations! That is just so exciting! I can't wait to hear about all your exciting adventures!

Carolyn said...

I love what she wrote. Sooo fun! I still can't believe you're pregnant, we are just over the moon for you guys! And you are soo close to finding out what you're having! AHH!!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I thought your post was darling, as well as your belly.:) yay for babies!

Welsh Woman said...

Thanks for the link to Steph's blog, it was really nice to read how other mother's are dealing with similar situations :). Congratulations again, you're a cute mommy :)