Monday, October 13, 2008

Great Times ... with Great Friends

This Saturday we had the best of both worlds ... we went shopping and then to a football game! And we did both with great friends.

First we headed to Park City with Kolby, Kristie and their adorable little girl Taylor. We shopped (and found some very fabulous deals I might add) and then we went to Baja Cantina for lunch. It is AMAZING - best Mexican food ever! This is a picture of us right after we finished eating ... see how happy that food made us?

Then we met up with another set of great friends ... Austin and Diana for the BYU Homecoming game! It was SO cold, but not snowing like predicted, so that made us happy. We cheered loud ... and won! (I'm sure as a direct result of us cheering, of course) Then we went out to dinner at Wingers and chatted ... and had some more fun!(and if I look a little chubby you'll know why!) This is us looking very cold ... but with a lot of school spirit :)!

When we got home Jeff decided to hold my new clothes hostage until I cleaned out my closet :)! It worked ... by Sunday night I had gotten rid of a lot ... and my new clothes are now happily hanging in my closet where they belong.

Overall it was a fabulously fun weekend!!

I have also been tagged twice! I hope I get to both this week ... but the last time I didn't ever get around to it ... woops!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like fun! I love that mexican place, so good!!!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I like outlets and I LOVE mexican food!:) sounds like a good weekend. and good for you on cleaning out your closet. it is a difficult thing emotionally.:)
sent you an invite, btw, but I'm SO sad you can't come!:(