Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Catching up!

I am a bad blogger! It seems like I haven't taken the time to post lately ... and now I'm overwhelmed with everything to get on here. So I'll summarize (although I'm sure everyone will be VERY disappointed not knowing every detail).

All things Witchy - The last two weekends I have gone to Gardner Village with my favorite witches to do a little early-Halloween celebrating. First, I went with some girls from my ward ... it was very fun. We shopped and chatted. And some of us got very festive and wore hats :)! This is a pic of us that night. Last weekend I went with my mom, aunt, cousin and a couple of family friends. We went for the official "Witches Night Out" festival. It was so fun! But INSANE. We seriously parked a mile and half away. I wish I were kidding, but I'm not. The shops were very busy, so it was hard to get any serious shopping done ... but don't worry ... I still found an adorable pair of shoes that I got talked into buying (not that it was hard ...). We forgot to take our camera though ... bummer!

Last night I held a Cookie Lee party for Kim (a friend who is a brand-new consultant). It was really fun, and lots of girls came. I decided to get very creative and Halloween-y and made a pumpkin shaped cake. I can assure you it looked much better on the recipe website. However, everyone thought it was very cute ... so I took a picture for your viewing enjoyment :)!

I'm so excited for Halloween ... and passing out candy! Yay!

8 comments:

Becca said...

I wish Lindsay could go trick-or-treating at your house!

Jake and Megan said...

The cake was super yummy, by the way!!

Becca said...

Hi Jeff! It was great to hear from you.:) Isn't it funny how so many people from Page are ending up in northern Utah? I'll have to join the party some day.:) You look like you're happy and doing well. TTYL

The Hunt Family said...

So sorry I missed the party. I never received an invite and didn't see the "reminder" until the next day. Sounded like there was alot of support.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

like your witch hat! and your pumpkin cake! my friend made one of those too! so neat.:)
happy halloween!

Stephie said...

Thanks for the baby outfits! they are super cute!

Stepper the Mighty said...

you are the hostess with the mostest! So...ahem... (drops voice to scheming level) You like to throw parties. *I* like to throw parties. What say we throw a party together? Christmas party? Pull out all the stops? By our forces combined, we could hostess the CRAP out of a shindig!

Abby Killam said...

Im so glad to see you guys on here! I don't even think I saw pictures before you got married so it is nice to put a face with a name :o) Glad to hear that you are doing well and hopefully now we can keep tabs on each other!! :o)