Monday, June 30, 2008

We are SO outdoorsy!


This last weekend we had a lot of fun ... and were very outdoorsy! On Saturday morning we hiked up Stuart Falls in Sundance. It was so much fun! Ellie went with us ... she loves to be our fearless leader. Anyone who says small dogs aren't good in the wilderness are wrong :)! Overall, it's a great hike - so if you are local and looking for a pretty hike that offers a good workout - this is a good one.

We also went up the canyon with some friends that night. We made tin-foil dinners (my first ever) - they ended up being great! It was a fun night with old and new friends.

Fun weekend!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Who is this imposter? What have they done with my Ari! She doesn't hike! ;)

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I never did get into hiking...but I do like tinfoil dinners in the canyon!:) I'm glad you had a good weekend.