Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Smart" Weekend Plans

Last weekend we went to see "Get Smart." It was great! We loved it for many reasons. Just to name a few 1) Steve Carrell is funny, but not over-the-top, or trying-too-hard to be funny. 2) Steve Carrell. 3) It has a great cast (Steve Carrell) and has a fun good guy/bad guy story line. 4) It's quirky ... and we weren't sure if we were going to like it ... but we laughed pretty hard. And last but not least 5) The Rock actually dies in one of his movies - YAY!! If you are looking for a fun, witty movie you might like it too!

Have you seen anything good lately?

6 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

I am totally embarrassed to say this but don't go see Love Guru... I know I know, why did I? Not Sure! But it sucked. Save your money on that one. :)

Carolyn said...

We want to see this movie too. Maybe you guys can babysit?? haha :) just kidding. And, last movie we saw was The Bucket List- it was ok.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

there hasn't been much we want to see lately, but we've seen all the common ones: indiana jones, narnia, etc. not get smart yet, though! lance watched it as a kid and can't wait! love steve carrell. so much.

The Hunt Family said...

We went and saw WALL-E tonight. It was way cute and a great family movie. I suggest going to Payson theater, less crowded and it's a nice place.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

from josh: I hope I can see this movie too. We have a lot of good movies down here. I went to see Hancock- not appropriate- it had very bad language. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I added some more posts. Visit freely :)