Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Big Kid Room

The milestones just keep rolling in around here! Liam is officially in his big kid bed. We might have drug our feet a little on this one since he has been asking since mid-summer when he can sleep in his "big kid bed." 

My dad helped us hang wainscoting and the grey and orange decor we went with is perfect for Liam's personality. He's done a great job with the transition. He wandered just a bit at first - one night I found him climbing in to bed with Landon. I worried we might have a sleep walker on our hands, but when I asked him about it the next morning he said "yeah, you stopped me and carried me back to my bed!" Apparently he just wanted a snuggle! 

Last night in his baby bed!

So big!
I love how it turned out, but again, just want to shout - STAY LITTLE!

No comments: