Friday, November 8, 2013

Back to Blogging!

Once upon a time I started this blog. Before I joined the world of motherhood, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest (you know, back in the day). And I loved it. It was my own little forum to discuss life. Without knowing if anyone else read it or cared what I said. I did. And that's what mattered.

First it was "Just the Two of Us," and I talked about things like vacation (oh Ireland, I miss you!), then it we added a third, and you were all blessed with seeing lots (and lots and lots) of pictures of our very adored first child. Then (craziness here!) we became four. 

And that's when I seemed to fall off the face of the earth. Not all at once, mind you, but slowly. There have been far less pictures of Liam (even though I said it wouldn't happen), and less about his sweet, adorable self.  Life just sped up and I stopped writing.

And sometimes I mourn this occurrence. Less pictures, less stories and less of a record of this little family of mine. Which, is the whole reason I started it to begin with. So I'm here to say I'm going to be more committed to it (and I figure if I state it where the world can read it I will be committed - even though that theory has never worked for me with exercise, but I digress). 

So my announcement today is ... I'm back to blogging. (Are you excited?!)

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes, I'm very excited!! I feel like I haven't gotten your life-update in awhile (darn 45 minute drive!). So yes, let's do this!!! :)

Tamara said...

I'm excited - I love reading your blog!