Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thumb Wars

Last night Jeff and I were sitting around playing thumb wars. We're super cool like that. (You probably wish you could be friends with us, well, you're in luck - we're taking applications). And Jeff commented about my freakishly strong thumbs. Needless to say - I won.

Every. Single. Round. 

Allow my to introduce one of the champions.


A few other things about my super awesome thumbs:

*They have (as you can see above) the "hitch hiker" shape. However, they have never actually hitch hiked anywhere.

*I don't usually ever have them painted. The ends of my fingers turn numb when polished. It's weird and annoying. So generally they are au natural. 

*They are adept at both thumb wars and wiping icky things off small children (my small children ... don't worry I am not spitting on them and wiping them on your small children)

*They are really, really fast. Sometimes I'm even amazed at how the dart around Jeff's (much slower) thumbs.

*They type quickly and play the piano (with assistance from my other fingers of course).

Now you know something very cool about me. What makes you awesome?


2 comments:

Stepper the Mighty said...

I'm pretty sure the only thing that makes me awesome is my association with your awesome thumbs.

Thumbs up!

Jenny Timmerman said...

I have hitchhiker's thumb too! Mine are good at playing Sudoku on my phone, giving my kids an encouraging thumbs up, and are an essential component to successfully playing volleyball.