Friday, April 12, 2013

Blessing Day

March was quite the month around here ... and suddenly here we are half way through April and I haven't even blogged about Liam's blessing yet! It was such a special day for us as a family and we were so lucky to have a lot of family and friends share it with us.

The man of the hour:

Why yes ... I do know how handsome I look!
Our little family:



What brotherhood really looks like sometimes:

The blessing was really beautiful - Liam is such a special little boy and we're so happy to have him be a part of our family. I didn't want the moment to end - there is nothing quite like a tiny baby and hearing about who they are in the purest form. 

There are millions of things I love about Liam - his contagious smile, his chill demeanor and patience with this crazy family he was born into, his ability to be heard when he wants to be and the way he snuggles!! Snuggling a baby that chubby is just the best feeling ever! I really can't imagine life without him!

Landon was thrilled by the blessing too. After Jeff finished he said "He's all blessed!" Then when they got back to our bench he said "Good job, Liam, good job!" And then, "Now I gonna bless him!" I asked him, "What are you going to bless him with?" And he responded "To be good!" What a sweet brother!

Happy blessing day Liam! We love you so much and are so happy you are part of our family!!

No comments: